Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh on Thursday sought from the central government one-time settlement of the Rs.
- The Ministry of Rural Development will launch a new sub-scheme under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) which will be named as “Aajeevika Grameen Express Yoj
- Jul 19, 2017/ RM BureauThe Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), apex body for agricultural research in India, has developed 596 high yielding climate resilient crop varieties/ hybrids of field crops for cultiv
- Jul 17, 2017/ RM BureauUnion Agriculture Minister, Radha Mohan Singh on Sunday exhibited his confidence that India would become self- sufficient in pulses and oilseeds production in the coming years with the government t
- Jul 06, 2017/ RM BureauRural women and girls are key agents of change to free the world from hunger and extreme poverty, José Graziano da Silva, Director-General, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (
- Jul 04, 2017/ RM BureauIn order to provide all weather connectivity to the rural hamlets, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister, K Palaniswami on Monday announced the development of 3,500 km of rural roads at an estimated cost of Rs
- Jul 01, 2017/ RM BureauThe total sown area in the ongoing Kharif season as on 30th June 2017, as per reports received from States, stands at 222.30 lakh hectare as compared to 187.03 lakh hectare at this time last year,