Bihar is the top Litchi producing State, about 300 thousand metric tonnes of Litchi is being produced from 32 thousand hectare areas. Litchi producers of the State was facing a tough challenge to preserve it for a longer period. Their worries are over now.
- May 29, 2017/ RM BureauCase IH, a brand of CNH Industrial, recently conferred the Karnataka-based sugar factory, Krishna Sahakari Sakkare Karkhane, also known as Krishna Sugars, with the ‘National Record’ Award for harvesting 146 MT sugarcane in just 3.5 hours with the Case IH Austoft 4000 Series sugarcane harvester.
- May 27, 2017/ RM BureauLeading agrochemical company, Crystal Crop Protection has tied up with Acadian Plant Health (APH) a Canada-based company dedicated to maximising crop yields while protecting the environment by bringing in the bio-stimulant, Toggle Plus to India. Toggle Plus, a natural, eco-friendly and yield-enhancing bio-stimulant, will be a helpful for Indian farmers.
- May 26, 2017/ RM BureauThe time has come for the farmers to anticipate the market for their produce and knowing the forthcoming agri-trends in the market will not only get them the right price but also will prove to be a deterrent for the losses they suffer, CR Chaudhary Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution said today.
- May 26, 2017/ RM BureauAgricultural and allied products exports from India witnessed moderate growth of half percent during the financial year 2016-17 at UDS 24.66 billion and their share to India’s total exports touched 8.92 percent, according to an analysis of Export trend by Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO).
- May 29, 2017/ RM BureauIn a bid to ensure a speedy passage of the Women’s Reservation Bill (WRB) in Parliament and legislative assemblies, Centre for Social Research (CSR), New Delhi will galvanise 3,000 Panchayat heads
- May 27, 2017/ RM BureauThe organic products, produced in the North-Eastern Region of India are slated for catering the consumers residing in rest of India.
- May 25, 2017/ RM BureauThe Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval to Raising of Bonds of Rs. 2,360 crores for Renewable Energy.
- May 17, 2017/ Mohd MustaquimThe Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has approved the setting up of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (lARI) in Assam. The proposal of Department
- May 17, 2017/ RM BureauSecretary to the President of India, Omita Paul inaugurated a bee-keeping training programme in Rashtrapati Bhavan on Tuesday.