Union Minister for Rural Development, Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water & Sanitation Narendra Singh Tomar has said that the Panchayats has suggested that National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and State Institutes of Rural Development should coordinate with other institutes for imparting quality training to the elected representatives and functionaries of Panchayats.
- Jun 27, 2017/ RM BureauCorn silk is made from a stigma, the yellowish thread like strands raising out of the female flower of maize. It is a waste material collected from corn cultivation which is available in abundance.
- Jun 24, 2017/ RM BureauThe Pitching Session to select Start-Ups under ONGC Start-Up Fund was held recently at IIT Bombay. The Start-Ups made presentations to the Steering Committee.
- Jun 24, 2017/ RM BureauThe Healthcare Federation of India (NATHEALTH) organized its 2nd Western Roundtable meeting in Mumbai and deliberated on host of issues related to healthcare sector in India.
- Jun 23, 2017/ RM BureauThe global commercial drones market is forecast to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8 percent between 2017 and 2025. At this pace. The market’s valuation is expected to reach US$ 8.89 bn by the end of 2025, from US$ 2.8 bn in 2016, a study conducted by Transparency Market Research (TMR) has reported.
- Jun 28, 2017/ RM BureauThe Global Apiculture (also known as beekeeping) Market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7 percent during the period 2015 to 2022.
- Jun 16, 2017/ RM BureauIn order to gather support for the passage of the Women’s Reservation Bill (WRB), woman organisations have started reaching out to MPs (Members of Parliament) in India.