On the occasion of World Water Day, Larsen & Toubro (L&T) initiated one of the largest projects to restore 105 water bodies across 25 cities in India
- Mar 22, 2019/ RM Bureau
Mahindra recognised the farmers and agriculture institutions at the 9th Samriddhi India Agri Awards (MSIAA) 2019 for their contribution to farm productivity and rural prosperity
- Mar 19, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Artificial Intelligence (AI) would help create new opportunities in India for delivering services in sectors like agriculture, education, healthcare, management and others through smart thinking
- Mar 18, 2019/ RM Bureau
Under the partnership, targeted community based efforts are being made within four gram panchayats of Kancheepuram district in Tamil Nadu namely Vallam, Nattarasampattu, Valayamkaranai and Sennakuppam
- Feb 19, 2019/ RM BureauOn the occasion of fifth bathing festival, the Maghi Purnima Shahi Snan, large crowd of devotees and tourists visited the Prayagraj Kumbh Mela today.
- Feb 15, 2019/ RM BureauWith an aim to benefit sugar mills and in order to clear their arrears/cane dues to farmers, the Centre has decided to increase the Minimum Selling Price (MSP) of sugar from Rs. 29 to Rs.
- Feb 08, 2019/ RM BureauInterstate trade of agricultural produce in wholesale mandis through e-National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) platform is gathering pace with the latest transaction taking place at Madhya Pradesh’s Ma
- Feb 06, 2019/ RM BureauThe Government has been reorienting the agriculture sector by focusing on an income-centeredness which goes beyond achieving merely the targeted production.