The government is seriously pursuing these issues in all earnest as in the absence of proper policies and regulations, says MoS Agriculture
- Sep 11, 2019/ RM Bureau
Amid downturn in automotive sales, the good monsoon rainfall in the country has made automakers optimist from rural markets and expecting a revival of sales
- Sep 09, 2019/ RM Bureau
The ability of the Postmen and GDS to reach every village on an almost daily basis has brought down the distance to access banking services to ‘0 km', capturing the essence of Aapka Bank, Aapke Dwaar
- Sep 18, 2019/ RM BureauIn order to provide access to clean drinking water to more than 1,450 villagers residing in Maiyur panchayat in Kanchipuram district, Tamil Nadu, Grundfos, a global leader in advanced pump solution
- Sep 09, 2019/ RM BureauThe Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India today signed a US$200 million loan to upgrade rural roads to all-weather standards in 34 districts of Maharashtra to improve road safety
- Aug 27, 2019/ RM BureauThe Government today announced to provide Wi-Fi in all the villages through GramNet with connectivity between 10mbps to 100mbps speed.
- Aug 22, 2019/ RM BureauEmphasising the relevance of sustainable food value chains and the international standards enacted through the Food Safety and Security Act, 2006, Dr.
- Aug 20, 2019/ RM BureauDepartment of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Government of India has released the the 4th Advance Estimates of production of major crops for 2018-19, in New Delhi Monday evening.