- Aug 05, 2020/ RM BureauIntensifying the localisation of beverages as per the needs of Indian consumers, Coca-Cola India under its master brand Minute Maid, introduced two new products delivering some of the daily essenti
- Aug 05, 2020/ RM BureauBest Agrolife, a leading global player in agrochemicals sector and one of India’s largest manufacturers of agro-inputs, is aiming to achieve Rs.
- Aug 04, 2020/ RM BureauAmid COVID-19 pandemic which has disrupted the traditional communication channels, Netafim India, a wholly owned subsidiary of Netafim, the global leader in smart irrigation solutions has commenced
- Feb 06, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
With a technology based infrastructure, 72 Networks aims to deliver consumer durables, including mobile phones, consumer electronics and home appliances, within 72 hours in the rural areas across India
- Jan 13, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anil Menon, Head - Market Development, CLAAS Agricultural Machinery talks about their outreach programmes, preparations for climate change threat, challenges in Indian markets, their future roadmap in the country along with many other related issues...
- Dec 30, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anuj Mehra, MD, MRHFL discusses on what are the dos and don’ts to cater to the rural markets and about the MRHFL’s customer engagement in the hinterlands...
- Dec 18, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Salil Dalal speaks on various aspects of the company’s rural marketing activities such as digitisation, innovative communication, customer engagement and many more...