- Unconventional, agile, and tech-driven strategies to help REBOOT consumer market: FICCI-Deloitte reportOct 28, 2020/ RM BureauNew Delhi: FICCI and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India today launched the fourth edition of their joint report called REBOOT in the annual edition of MASSMERI
- Oct 23, 2020/ RM BureauCLAAS India, a 100 percent subsidiary of German agri-machinery conglomerate CLAAS KGaA, virtually launched the next generation of CROP TIGER TERRA TRAC combine har
- Feb 06, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
With a technology based infrastructure, 72 Networks aims to deliver consumer durables, including mobile phones, consumer electronics and home appliances, within 72 hours in the rural areas across India
- Jan 13, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anil Menon, Head - Market Development, CLAAS Agricultural Machinery talks about their outreach programmes, preparations for climate change threat, challenges in Indian markets, their future roadmap in the country along with many other related issues...
- Dec 30, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anuj Mehra, MD, MRHFL discusses on what are the dos and don’ts to cater to the rural markets and about the MRHFL’s customer engagement in the hinterlands...
- Dec 18, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Salil Dalal speaks on various aspects of the company’s rural marketing activities such as digitisation, innovative communication, customer engagement and many more...