Indusfood will be held in Greater Noida on January 08-10, 2020 and will showcase India’s best line-up of food processing technologies, beverages and agriculture products to global buyers
- Aug 19, 2019/ RM Bureau
SBI to address farmer customers, resolve their grievances and educate them about their rights and various initiatives by the bank
- Aug 09, 2019/ RM Bureau
Dhanuka Agritech would be reaching out to the entire agricultural community including farmers, agri-input dealers, influencer groups and the policy makers through various awareness campaigns
- Aug 07, 2019/ RM Bureau
Weather based crop insurance scheme can be implemented for some crops in some states. Integration of farmer database by 2020 to weed out cases of multiple insurance on same plots
- Aug 22, 2019/ RM BureauEmphasising the relevance of sustainable food value chains and the international standards enacted through the Food Safety and Security Act, 2006, Dr.
- Aug 20, 2019/ RM BureauDepartment of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Government of India has released the the 4th Advance Estimates of production of major crops for 2018-19, in New Delhi Monday evening.
- Aug 08, 2019/ RM BureauAllcargo Logistics, end-to-end logistics solutions provider, has planted 102,500 trees this monsoon with 2,300 farmers in Jawahar, Mokada and Karjat – the tribal belt in Maharashtra, as a part of i
- Aug 02, 2019/ RM BureauSurvey of India ,the national mapping agency of the country under the Ministry of Science & Technology has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Department of Revenue & Land Recor
- Jul 10, 2019/ RM BureauUnion Minister for Chemicals and Fertilisers, DV Sadananda Gowda launched the Phase-II of Direct Benefit Transfer of Fertilizer Subsidy (DBT 2.0) in New Delhi today.