Write for Rural Marketing
It’s our pleasure to introduce you to the ruralmarketing.in – the only rural marketing channel in the country.
Our vision is to bring to our readers the latest in rural marketing stories, movements, happenings and rural industry specific insights and case studies that would help our readers make informed choices in their career, business and industry. Over the past 1 year, we have had over 200,000 unique visitors to this platform.
As an expert writer yourself, we would like to invite you to write for us. Articles submitted by you would carry your name and blog name. We would be happy to publish original articles on rural marketing and rural India matters that would find appeal to our readers.
5 Reasons to write for us
It is one of the best platforms to share your valuable thoughts and key insights on rural India.
- Your blogs/articles/stories will receive unmatched exposure to a wider audience.
- As an inspiring blogger or writer your contributions at Rural Marketing can be a highlight in resume.
- We make sure our writers receive the due recognition within the industry and throughout India as well.
- Your readers can now reach out to you with their feedback.
- We actively promote your articles on multiple platforms like social networking sites and newsletters.
Your content must be 100% original and should not bear resemblance with any related content published elsewhere,
- Create original, informative and insightful content for our readers
- Length of the article can be around 500-700 words
- Use consistent formatting in font faces, colors and headings
- Make sure that your sub-headers are consistently phrased
- Your content should be 100% plagiarism-free
- You should not include any fake information or data in your content
- We do not publish articles that have already been published on our website
- The article should be of high-quality content, not widely available on the Internet
- Case studies, statistics, image suggestions should be provided wherever applicable
- Before starting with any topic, do detailed research on the topic, related topics and existing articles published on popular websites.
- Conclude every blog with an inclusive summary of all the points discussed
- Maintain a proper flow in the content
- Grammatically correct
- Never use ampersands (&) in place of “and” (unless it’s called for, such as in a company name like Johnson & Johnson).
- Be careful about your comma (,) usage
- Use hyphens (-) to create compound words and double hyphens (—) to create a break in a sentence.
- Do not use double hyphens as a replacement for commas — they are very different.
- Use a catchy and unique headline
- Use bold to highlight key phrases (but use carefully).
- Use italics to add emphasis to a particular word.
- Never use ALL CAPS (it seems like you’re shouting) and do not underline anything (it will look like a link).
You can visit our blog section to get more insights regarding the subjects that we cover.
Should you want your article to be featured on Rural Marketing blog, reach out to us at email@example.com or fill the below form:
Terms and conditions
By submitting your blog post, you consent to a non-remunerated contribution. You also agree that you are not eligible for any employee benefit plans or programs. You cannot hold yourself out as our agent or representative or attempt to bind us to any obligations. Once you submit the content to us, we have complete right over it – we may re-publish or distribute the content for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery.