- Develop video to promote marketing and branding activities of the company.
- Organize and string together raw footages into a continuous video according to the concept.
- Edit video tapes to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Select and combine the most effective shots from each footage in order to form a logical and smoothly running video.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to develop effective videos
- Program computerized graphic effects.
- Review footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
- Record needed sounds or obtain them from sound effects libraries.
- Confer with stakeholders concerning layout or editing approaches needed to increase value of productions.
- Edit videos according to the project requirement.
- Strong editing skills, including experience conducting research and/or oral projects;
- Strong visualization skills, including an awareness of the need to tailor writing style to the intended audience;
- Strong skills in synthesizing, analyzing and interpreting media formats
- Ability to use various computer and software applications (editing software)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines;
- Creative bend of mind