Ananda, a leading dairy products manufacturing company has joined a movement for responsible milk sourcing and providing a better life for approximately 400,000 dairy animals in its supply chain
- Aug 19, 2019/ RM Bureau
SBI to address farmer customers, resolve their grievances and educate them about their rights and various initiatives by the bank
- Aug 09, 2019/ RM Bureau
Dhanuka Agritech would be reaching out to the entire agricultural community including farmers, agri-input dealers, influencer groups and the policy makers through various awareness campaigns
- Aug 07, 2019/ RM Bureau
Weather based crop insurance scheme can be implemented for some crops in some states. Integration of farmer database by 2020 to weed out cases of multiple insurance on same plots
- Aug 06, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
The water conservation programme sees the adoption of four lakes measuring one hectare each in the vicinity of the New Holland Agriculture plant in Greater Noida
- Aug 20, 2019/ RM BureauDepartment of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Government of India has released the the 4th Advance Estimates of production of major crops for 2018-19, in New Delhi Monday evening.
- Aug 08, 2019/ RM BureauAllcargo Logistics, end-to-end logistics solutions provider, has planted 102,500 trees this monsoon with 2,300 farmers in Jawahar, Mokada and Karjat – the tribal belt in Maharashtra, as a part of i
- Aug 02, 2019/ RM BureauSurvey of India ,the national mapping agency of the country under the Ministry of Science & Technology has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Department of Revenue & Land Recor
- Jul 10, 2019/ RM BureauUnion Minister for Chemicals and Fertilisers, DV Sadananda Gowda launched the Phase-II of Direct Benefit Transfer of Fertilizer Subsidy (DBT 2.0) in New Delhi today.
- Jul 05, 2019/ RM BureauPresenting the Union Budget 2019-20 in the Lok Sabha today, Union Minister of Finance Nirmala Sitharaman said, “It’s important to upgrade rural rods, connecting villages and rural markets.