- Jun 24, 2020/ RM BureauSATO, LIXIL Group Corporation's social business that aims to solve water, sanitation, and hygiene problems by providing affordable and easy-to-install sanitation systems to local communities around
- Jun 22, 2020/ RM BureauIndia’s largest tractor manufacturer, Mahindra & Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector, recently launched a new Sarpanch Plus range of tractors for Maharashtra markets, with the launch of the 575 Sa
- Feb 06, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
With a technology based infrastructure, 72 Networks aims to deliver consumer durables, including mobile phones, consumer electronics and home appliances, within 72 hours in the rural areas across India
- Jan 13, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anil Menon, Head - Market Development, CLAAS Agricultural Machinery talks about their outreach programmes, preparations for climate change threat, challenges in Indian markets, their future roadmap in the country along with many other related issues...
- Dec 30, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anuj Mehra, MD, MRHFL discusses on what are the dos and don’ts to cater to the rural markets and about the MRHFL’s customer engagement in the hinterlands...
- Dec 18, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Salil Dalal speaks on various aspects of the company’s rural marketing activities such as digitisation, innovative communication, customer engagement and many more...