- May 19, 2020/ RM BureauFuture Generali India Insurance Company Limited (FGII), the general insurance arm of the joint venture between retail giant Future Group and global insurer Generali, has settled Rs 276 crores of Pr
- May 18, 2020/ RM BureauAGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of agricultural machinery and solutions recently announced it is focusing on bringing farmers sustainable high-tech solutions.
- May 18, 2020/ RM BureauDuring the quarter year ended March 31, 2020, Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Limited (MRHFL) registered income at Rs. 400.5 crores, as against Rs.
- May 15, 2020/ RM BureauGlobal digital payment solutions leader BPC and its SME marketplace, SafalFasal, have supported more than 75,000 Covid-hit farmers across India by offering technological and financial solutions to
- May 12, 2020/ admin
In order to understand the deep diving into rural bandwagon, Ajay Adlakha in an exclusive interview, talks to Dinesh Dasani, Vice President-Replacement Sales, JK Tyre.
- Feb 06, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
With a technology based infrastructure, 72 Networks aims to deliver consumer durables, including mobile phones, consumer electronics and home appliances, within 72 hours in the rural areas across India
- Jan 13, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anil Menon, Head - Market Development, CLAAS Agricultural Machinery talks about their outreach programmes, preparations for climate change threat, challenges in Indian markets, their future roadmap in the country along with many other related issues...
- Dec 30, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anuj Mehra, MD, MRHFL discusses on what are the dos and don’ts to cater to the rural markets and about the MRHFL’s customer engagement in the hinterlands...
Watch more Video on featured section