- Jul 28, 2020/ RM BureauMesse Frankfurt India together with the Indian Plumbing Association (IPA) have mutually agreed to postpone the 2020 edition of ISH India powered by IPA and will be introducing ISH India Virtual, a
- Jul 27, 2020/ RM BureauBharti AXA Life Insurance, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises, one of India’s leading business groups, and AXA, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, has launched its crop insuran
- Jul 23, 2020/ RM BureauCNH Industrial has signed an agreement, subject to clearance from South Africa’s competition commission, to expand its direct presence in Southern Africa’s agriculture and construction equipment se
- Jul 22, 2020/ RM BureauBest Agrolife, a leading global player in agrochemicals sector and one of India’s leading manufacturers of farm inputs is first in India to have granted license for manufacturing 'DIRON' (DINOTEFUR
- Feb 06, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
With a technology based infrastructure, 72 Networks aims to deliver consumer durables, including mobile phones, consumer electronics and home appliances, within 72 hours in the rural areas across India
- Jan 13, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anil Menon, Head - Market Development, CLAAS Agricultural Machinery talks about their outreach programmes, preparations for climate change threat, challenges in Indian markets, their future roadmap in the country along with many other related issues...
- Dec 30, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anuj Mehra, MD, MRHFL discusses on what are the dos and don’ts to cater to the rural markets and about the MRHFL’s customer engagement in the hinterlands...
- Dec 18, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Salil Dalal speaks on various aspects of the company’s rural marketing activities such as digitisation, innovative communication, customer engagement and many more...