- Sep 15, 2020/ RM BureauAs many as 3,302 complaints against misleading advertisements have been registered in 2017, 4,025 complaints in 2018 and 4,416 complaints in 2019 in the portal-Grievance Against Misleading
- Sep 14, 2020/ RM BureauKhadi and Village Industries Commission’s (KVIC) venture into the e-commerce industry just two months ago is using handmade paper packaging materials from day one to prevent plasti
- Sep 14, 2020/ RM BureauPidilite Industries, a leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants and construction chemicals in India has appointed Rajeev Vasudeva as Additional Director (Independent) on its Board effective from
- Sep 10, 2020/ RM BureauMahindra & Mahindra’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES), a part of the USD 19.4 billion Mahindra Group, recently launched its new advanced precision potato planting machinery, the new ‘PlantingMaster
- Feb 06, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
With a technology based infrastructure, 72 Networks aims to deliver consumer durables, including mobile phones, consumer electronics and home appliances, within 72 hours in the rural areas across India
- Jan 13, 2020/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anil Menon, Head - Market Development, CLAAS Agricultural Machinery talks about their outreach programmes, preparations for climate change threat, challenges in Indian markets, their future roadmap in the country along with many other related issues...
- Dec 30, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Anuj Mehra, MD, MRHFL discusses on what are the dos and don’ts to cater to the rural markets and about the MRHFL’s customer engagement in the hinterlands...
- Dec 18, 2019/ Mohd Mustaquim
Salil Dalal speaks on various aspects of the company’s rural marketing activities such as digitisation, innovative communication, customer engagement and many more...